Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wait, it's only Tuesday?

So the morning routine is going great, for the first two days at least. My healthy breakfast choices are a big hit, the kids are calm and happy and we are not so rushed. This morning I rode my bike for 30 minutes while facebooking on my phone (lol, it made 30 minutes feel like 10). I burned a little over 100 calories, so I think I need to choose a workout rather than just pedal. And now I'm about to embark on my push-up adventure. I ate well today, and feel great because of it. It's amazing what a healthy menu will do for energy levels. My evening routine leaves much to be desired. Tonight we didn't eat until a quarter to 8! I got busy doing stuff in the kitchen and time just got away from me. The kids got tired so they barely ate. And here it is 9:00 and I'm soooo ready for bed. I know we'll get the hang of it. I'm trying something new.....patience. Routine is not one of my better qualities. It is something that I know I need to work on though, so I'm gonna do it. I read once that 28 days forms a habit (I think it was 28) and that's what our routines need to be. A habit, with flexibility.

Alright, off to bed. I hope whoever is reading this had an awesome day and great day tomorrow!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment