Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Sunday night

That it is. The close of another busy weekend and the beginning of a new week. I often feel like I should get another day off just to recover from the weekend. One of the joys of working outside of the home during business hours. There are things that get put off until the weekend. Then there are things you can only do on the weekend. So you are trying to cram five days of things that need to be done on top of the things than can only be done, into two measly days that seem to only have 8 hours rather than the normally scheduled twenty four. But, I'm proud to say I accomplished a little that was important, not much that was not. Spent some time doing school work, spent some time with the family, spent some time doing nothing.....including eating right or exercising. But that's okay. I did spend some quality time making a menu and grocery list. Probably 2/3rds of my gigantic bill was fresh fruits and veggies. Now the discipline will come in, trying to be motivated enough to cook them. With as much as I spent, I'd better succeed. I'm looking forward to trying a few new recipes this week. I'm changing it up in a good way. I hope it is worth it! If it all tastes as good as it sounds and as pretty as it looks, we might have success! Time will tell. Tomorrow starts our new morning routine, new work out schedule and also my new prayer time. I think something that I have been missing is some regularly scheduled time with God. After all, he is who leads me and will guide me on the right path. If I don't invite him to the party, how will I know where to go from here. I look forward to opening my heart and mind to whatever it is God has in store for me. Now that I have rambled in forty different directions (see what my husband has to put up with?) I'm going to bed. I hope everyone has a wonderful night. Much love to all...

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment