Monday, March 8, 2010

The timely stomach bug

So, last week was pretty rough. I struggled over cravings, lack of activity, and sleepiness. I also ate like crap. Well, not really that bad, but not as good as I would have liked, especially for dinner. I was on track to gain 1 lb. Then it came. The monster that struck my mom, daughter and son. I thought I lucked out, but nope. The stomach bug bit me. And I really can't complain. Cause, I lost 3 lbs this week, probably all today, lol!

I had a plan going in to this week, but it sorta derailed with the arrival of the previously stated. That's alright though, I'll get back on track tomorrow. I feel well rested, and rather empty. A little jump start. Not the kind I would have asked for, but it's not up to me! Prayers are not always answered the way we ask for them!

This week I will concentrate on stretching. I will also attempt to start a regular exercise regimen, at least regular for the next two weeks. I refuse to gain back what my body worked so hard to lose!

Here is to another great loss, and many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment