Monday, February 15, 2010

Game on!

Today is my official start date. That also means you get to see me for the first time. And I will also unveil my starting weight. I will also outline my plan. So, let's get started!

First, here I am:

February 15th, 2010 291 lbs

Week 1 plan:

Do upper body workout in the morning. An hour of PT on the knee before work. Log all of my food. Eat 5 fruits and veggies everyday. Do 100 sit ups in the evening.

I know it doesn't sound like much, but when I try to do everything all at once, I fail. So I'm taking baby steps. I want to see what will work and what will not. I want to set myself up for success, not failure. I am going to make this work!

Days until 1/2 marathon training begins: 69

So here we go! On the road to being...

Fabulous At Thirty!







No comments:

Post a Comment