Wednesday, February 17, 2010

food diary 2/16

Nothing new to report yet. I'll write more later. Just keeping track of my food!

Banana
Activia
Oatmeal with raisins
gum (2)
nuts
tea
Healthy Choice meal (country herb chicken)
cheese stick
apple
orange
beef pot roast with carrots and potatoes
2 c. 2% milk
1 piece of bread with butter
funsize kitkat
big bowl of chocolate ice cream (last for a very long time)

So yah, I have some obvious things to work on when it comes to my diet. But remember, I said baby steps. I think this has drastically improved from even last week! Notice the absence of Coke and juice! And salty things like chips. And the addition of fruits and veggies. I definitely need to squeeze more veggies into this somewhere. That will happen when I finish everything currently in the cupboards. Fabulous At Thirty is more than just a body makeover, it's a total life make over. I will be working on keeping order in my home, with my finances, and with my health. So, I will not go out and buy a bunch of new stuff when I already have stuff. But, when I do buy stuff, it will be good stuff, I promise.

Until Next Time....

Lori

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the "don't buy new stuff till the old stuff is gone" bit. I'm trying to give up sweets for Lent (and because I've been turning to food for stress-relief way too much this winter), but I didn't manage to get rid of it all before today. I'm going to try to pretend it's not there though. And I guess it's actually a good thing that I didn't eat it all yesterday, huh?

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete