Monday, September 12, 2011

Picture Perfect.

So here it is. Me. Yup. In ALL my glory. I couldn't have picked a more flattering outfit, huh? Actually, this isn't bad compared to a few years ago. But I'm not worrying about it. I know what it is and I have accepted it. Changes are on the horizon. I have a very expensive goal I have to meet in two short months. So, by Christmas, expect a much different image. Changes are on the horizon not only for my body, but in my heart and mind. Things are just kinda strange these days, and I'm not sure where the road leads, but I'm going to follow it with vigor, hope and faith. I'm excited and scared to experience the changes. But God will lead the way. I will close with a scripture I found last night that is oh so relevant to this season in my life:

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment