Saturday, July 23, 2011

Success!

I have been a member of Curves (again) since May, 2011. Yesterday was my second weigh in and I am officially down 10 lbs and almost 5 inches (total). My BMI and whatever other body fat measurement they amuse me with have gone down. That never happened the first time around! I know I have a long way to go, BUT, this is huge. Not only because it's a nice, real number but because I am under 300 lbs. And I VOW to never see that number again, unless it is the amount I am depositing in my bank account, or the amount I am spending on my new wardrobe. I have a long way to go, but suddenly, it doesn't seem so far away. I know I can do it. And I'm super pumped up now! And I love going to Curves in the middle of my work day at least four days a week. I feel amazing and soon will look that way too.

That's all, it's been a long week and weekend. Until the next success update......May you be blessed and pay it forward.

~Lori

1 comment: